Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs various physical duties as assigned
- Maintain all safety standards
- Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
- Assists other trades in tasks
- Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers.
- Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines.
- Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety.
- Capable of safely using hand and power tools.