Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment, material, and the work site are maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner. Collect and dispose of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation.
- Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
- Cleans up worksite debris.
- Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers.
- Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines.
- Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Capable of safely using hand and power tools.
- Able to operate all heavy equipment safely and efficiently