Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Constructs and erects concrete forms.
- Measures and marks grade.
- Pours and flattens concrete.
- Finishes concrete to owner specifications.
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Removes damaged or defective sections of concrete and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
- Cleans up worksite debris.
- Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers.
- Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines.
- Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Capable of safely using hand and power tools.